Umbria Red wine IGT
• Grape variety: Sangiovese 65%, Sagrantino 15%, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon 20%
• Alcohol content: 14% in respect of the vintage
• Type: Umbria Rosato wine IGT
• Production: 6,500 bottles
• Production area: The vineyards are all located in the municipality of Montefalco at 405 m a.s.l.
• Yield per hectare: 90 quintals
GRAPE HARVESTING AND VINIFICATION:
Hand harvested in crates. In the cellar, the de-stemming is followed by the direct pressing of the grapes and the cold decantation of the must. Off the skin fermentation for the entire duration of the tumultuous phase. Subsequently, in order to complete the alcoholic fermentation, the new wine still in fermentation is mixed together with the drained marc of the Sagrantino variety still warm and loaded with yeast. It is put to aging in stainless steel vats for 6 months at a temperature of 10°C.
It is a wine featuring a great personality It has that special edge that stands out from any other rosé wine in its scents but also in the mouth. Full, powerful and heady, important at every sip.
Ageing resistance: 4 years
Bottle capacity: 0.75 litres
Packaging: 6 bottle case