Umbria White wine IGT
• Grape variety: Grechetto 50%, Chardonnay 40% and Sauvignon blanc 10%
• Alcohol content: 112.5-13% with respect to the vintage
• Type: Umbria White wine IGT
• Production: 12,000 bottles
• Production area: Montefalco at 405 metres a.s.l.
• Yield per hectare: 90 quintals
GRAPE HARVESTING AND VINIFICATION:
Different harvest times for each variety. In the cellar, the de-stemming is followed by the direct pressing of the grapes and the cold decantation of the must. Alcoholic fermentation at a temperature of 13°C with selected cryophils yeasts. It is kept to age on its dregs for about 90 days. In January, the wines are blended and kept at low temperatures until the date of bottling.
Straw yellow colour with light golden reflections. On the nose it reveals a large and powerful range of scents ranging from vegetal notes of Sauvignon to the fruity Chardonnay ones together with essences of white flowers, mineral, broom and saffron. In the mouth, it has a pleasant freshness and flavour.
Ageing resistance: 10 years
Bottle capacity: 0.75 litres
Packaging: 12 bottle case